1) Participate in a Color Run - most likely I will walk, not run, but I will do it.
2) Go to Chicago and visit my friend John.
3) Visit 3 of the 8 Wonders of Kansas.
4) Go to the Garden City Zoo.
5) Perform 12 Random Acts of Kindness.
6) Read a book a month = 12 books.
7) Eat at and blog about 4 of the 24 8 Wonders of Kansas Cuisine Finalists. I've eaten at 2 of the 24 previously and will review them for a total of 6 places.
8) Send "thinking of you" cards or letters to 5 people.
9) Make Margaret's bread from scratch by myself.
10) Make marshmallows from scratch.
11) Try 25 new recipes.
12) Practice Spanish and become fluent enough to have dinner with Myra, Carmina, or Giovanna and speak only Spanish.
13) Go on a spontaneous trip with my parents. To preface, my parents have a tendency to decide the day of that they're going to go somewhere or do something. Because I'm a control freak, planner, I usually don't seize the opportunity because of this reason or that.
14) Go on a spontaneous trip by myself. Whether its a day trip or an overnighter, I need to just go be by myself and explore.
15) Make a craft from Pinterest - either this:
16) Donate to help sea turtles. This has been on my list of things to do before I get married forever, thanks to the book The View from Saturday. I think I'll adopt a turtle through the Sea Turtle Conservancy.
17) Meet up with my friend Krystal somewhere...maybe in Orlando, maybe saving sea turtles.
|Krystal and Mike and I in Italy|
19) Start up Pass the Pyrex in Wichita County. This sort of falls under the 25 RAKs but it's very specific and will hopefully encourage others to perform RAKs.
20) Throw an outrageous themed party - booze, costumes, and music!
21) Finish staining my fence.
22) Go an entire week without saying "I'm sorry" for silly things.
23) Blog twice a week for a month.
24) Ride a jetski by myself.
25) Catch a fish and remove it from the hook by myself.
For my birthday, please leave me a comment. Give me a suggestion for a random act of kindness you've done, advice for learning to love running or your favorite Wonder of Kansas!